Friday 23 October 2015

Issues: Hard Times

I never like talking about my problems openly, because I see happiness as a treasure. It is great to have.

But when things persists, and start to get overwhelming, it's maybe time to talk.

Right now, overall I don't know what people are doing. Are they changing peoples' lives for the better, or being selfish again. - My opinion.

Right now, it's pretty difficult, and I see no hope on a next level support. When I say next level, I mean asking professionals for help.
Not by doctors, not by whatever the obvious answer maybe, but actual support services, like people who deal with wellbeing, disability, etc.

I have no hope for them.
I see and hear, they're doing things too late. I could go on to say so much more.

This effects me because, what if there's no help from others anymore, and I'll have to do things, for myself. It is terrifying.
If I went in depth with everything, others may not believe me, or just turn a blind eye.

All I know, I find it difficult to walk a mile, sleep and mostly even hold my head up for a few minutes, and so on.

I wish I had time to talk about my issues, and what I go through everyday. But I think of other people too, how they have it much worse. Others would only see me, as borderline health problem and mobility issue.

I can't ignore the truth.
My mind mostly feels like "all detective", because I have so much questions, that get answered too late. I think that's bad. And I'm the young one in most occasions.

Mostly questions of "why", and "any solutions?". I've learnt things may have, or may not have a solution, but all involve trying.

I imagined if I talked, what I just said out to others, I would get a weary voice, let alone I'm shy already (lolls).
I would mostly get angry, frustrated or fed up, however I know I'll have to stay calm.

Anyway, all I wanted to focus on this month was having fun for Halloween. I guess not.
I'm thinking of showcasing it all, even beyond Halloween. I'm into "borderline" spooky stuff (not intense anymore).

* I put this gif/moving image in, because I was looking for 'walking up the stairs gif', and I couldnt pass on Lucify (Lucifier) from Cinderella - Disney Movie.

The strongest things come to the surface, to show what is truly bothering us.
The funny thing about this, is that I'm not the only one who thinks of these things, and that feels truly alright.

Take care for now,
xImmortalMindsx
For Living, Writing + Posting

No comments:

Post a Comment