Monday 4 July 2011

J u l y . B l o g .x

So, we are into a new month and right now I can say it's a year since my dad was buried. I don't know what to think about it but all I know is that I was thinking a year in June that he died a year a go and now, today is the day he was buried in peace a year a go. It can be sad and just a thought to much but Summer is here and it just makes me think about holidays and yes we went on holiday, well planning and putting stuff together to go on holiday.


Another thing I can say is I'm having a battle with 'migraine' so migraine sufferers who know the deal, it is painful and with breaks of being on the computer is hard enough than having the sun blare through your window every morning. So annoying.


So right now, enjoy Summer and 'Take Flight'.x

No comments:

Post a Comment